February 23, 2005

 

Starting New

Okay, I've had another "personal blog," but I've left it dormant for so long I've decided to start a new one and start the posting process all over again. Try to get stuff down in it on a more daily basis. Couple times a week anyway. I'm online enough, but I don't do anything constructive most if the time. I call myself a digital historian, but the only one who see all I record is me. I only wish I could directly translate my thoughts to posts - then I would be able to keep this post going ALL the time. I think at least ten times what I ever say, and often create blog posts in my head that never make it past my mind to my keyboard. I don't know who is going to end up reading this blog, but to whoever does, this should be a more accurate representation of who I am. I don't mean to change the content of what I was writing, just the frequency. I guess I didn't really need to start a new blog, but I feel like maybe it will help me to post more frequently. I'm not doing this for anyone out there though - I'm doing this for myself. I need to write more, and this medium is as good as any other. Plus, if I write more, I will get to know myself better, and be able to vocalize my thoughts better. Since everything I am doing right now is toward the ultimate goal of being a writer, this is a good exercise for me. The only thing I ask is if you read this blog, and enjoy it, please let me know is some way or another. Thanks so much. In the words of Aslan, "Onwards and Upwards!"
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?