March 06, 2005

 
Had to go home today - second funeral in as many weeks. Both people were old and everyone was expecting them to go, but still ---two funerals. Anyway, this one was closer (70 miles instead of 700), so it was just a day trip. Kind of took a detour on the way home and took some pictures in the countryside (check my picture site). Also on the way back to school I dropped by Alameda to see my grandma and have dinner with her. I was going to take her out, but she didn't feel up to it, and just wanted me to bring her some KFC, so that's what I did. We sat in her kitchen and watched Jeopardy as we ate. It was nice - I should try out for that show someday - I was getting about 80% of the questions they asked, and before the contestants did. Maybe they were just easy questions today. Ah well, I don't see a game show in my future.
------------
Wow - I feel kind of overwhelmed at the moment - just looking at everything I need to do in the next two weeks. God help me - I need to be focused and disciplined. If anyone reads this, pray for me. Two weeks - right now, that's what it comes down to...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?