March 20, 2005

 
It is done.

Friday night, about 9:30, the last paper was sent off. Complete. Not a bad paper, I think. Talked about the relationship between ekphrasis and Keat's negative capability. Hopefully my prof will like it. But, the thing is

I'm done.

Such a strange though. Old chapter closed, new chapter opening. What is written on its pages...

I'm not sure, but trying to figure out life from here. Hung out with Sale for a bit, and had dinner with my mom on Friday. Andrew was up in Yuba, so will have to celepbrate with him later. Now I just have to move. Supposed ot be out of here by Sunday, but you can get extra days if you pay for them, so I'll be out of my place by Wednesday. Might be a little while before I post again - not sure what my internet capabilities will be for a little while. Well, might be a little while befaore I get written posts anyway. I signed up for audioblogging the other day, so I'll try to keep up to date with that at least.

Need to go. If you saw everything that I need to pack up you'd know why.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?