August 15, 2005

 
Hawaii is go!

Yeah! Last night we actually got the tickets ordered, so it's a for sure thing now. I'm looking forward to shooting many sunsets and other scenery. This last saturday I had a basic (kind of) photography class, and I learned a good bit better how to utilize shutter and aperature and ISO - so hopefully, my pictures will start to look amazing. I also picked up a circular polarizer and a star filter. Cross my fingers and hope I get some nice shots.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to that, but I'm overwhelemd by how much stuff needs done between now and when we leave - work stuff, computer stuff, house stuff, preparation stuff, grandma stuff, packing stuff, camera stuff, cleaning stuff, stuff stuff - there's a lot of stuff to do. one thing at a time though - I have to be careful not to pull my usual and get so overwhelemed that nothing gets done (till the last minute, when I rush everything, and don't do nearly as good a job as I could have done if I'd planned, stayed focused, and worked consistently). I don;t know why, but it seems I always have to do things the hard way.

...if only I could actually do what I imagine doing...

But it's like they say (not sure who, attribution is ify at best) - "The smallest action is better than the greatest intention."

Time to act...
Comments:
Clearly you're quoting me. I should really start charging people royalties. ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?